Infraserv Höchst owns and operates an ethylene pipeline network that runs between Industriepark Höchst, Chemical Industrial Park Knapsack and Wesseling. The network connects to the network owned by ARG mbH & Co. KG to the north and to BASF SE’s line to the south.
Infraserv Höchst´s ethylene pipelines
Infraserv Höchst’s ethylene pipeline network includes the following metering and compressor stations:
- In Wesseling near Cologne at Basell Polyolefine GmbH, where it connects to ARG’s pipeline network and, by extension, to ethylene producers and users in the German Ruhr region, Belgium and the Netherlands
- In Wesseling near Cologne at the Shell Rheinland refinery, where it connects to the Shell cracker
- Compressor station in Kelsterbach for supplying ethylene users at Industriepark Höchst, where it connects to BASF SE’s line to the south and, from there, to the ethylene networks operated by Ethylen-Pipeline-Süd GmbH & Co. KG and the ethylene line owned by InfraServ GmbH & Co. Gendorf KG all the way to Burghausen
Ethylene pipeline network access and transportation
Ethylene transports require a transportation contract that sets out the route and quantity transported, among other things.
The Ethylene Transportation Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the transportation contract. They include:
- Guidelines for ethylene quality control
- Guidelines for ethylene metering
- Guidelines for transportation and billing
We will provide transportation contracts to prospective new transportation customers once they have contacted us personally.