Electrical service connections. Design and implementation.
Do need a powerful supply of electricity for your production activities? Infraserv Höchst can help. As an industrial power system operator, we have the expertise and experience to manage all or part of your systems for you. Our services range from 24/7 remote monitoring in a system control room to a full service experience. Our technical safety management (TSM) is certified to VDE AR-N 4001.
Our portfolio covers every aspect of establishing new electrical service connections, upgrading or modifying existing service, and providing temporary power to construction or conversion jobsites.
We track power quality with state-of-the-art equipment and expertly measure and analyze harmonics to minimize adverse effects on loads.
Harness our extensive experience and knowledge from operating our own electrical distribution systems at Industriepark Höchst.
- Select the right high-, medium- and low-voltage service connection point or point of common coupling for your needs
- Design an overcurrent and overvoltage protection system that meets load requirements
- Build out the service connection point with fuses, circuit breakers, etc.
- Install billing meters
- Run overhead or underground cabling
- Inspect and commission equipment
- Provide temporary power transformers and metered temporary power panels and distribution panels
- Maintain and repair switchgear
- Operate high-performance power supply systems
- Measure and evaluate system quality
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about your power supply.